Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Birthday Weekend


We had lots of fun last weekend. After the Dwight Yoakam Concert on Thursday night, we went to the lake on Friday and had a blast. I started learning how to wake surf....emphasis on "started" since I spent most of my time treading water waiting for the boat to come back and get me. It was fun though and I can't wait to do it again. Here's some pics.






Here's my buddy Ryan Nunez showing good form, while practicing to film a beer commercial.






Here's the Captain of the good ship, Barry Jaroszewski on the Bridge. He was the bestest boat Captain.




Here's my kind of Lake House...you can ski, check cattle, or whatever else you need to do.



This was the sunset view on the lake.


All in all, it was a great weekend. Lake, good food, friends, and fun....just what I expected.

Me and Celeste after a long, fun day.


Walker

1 comment:

  1. Glad we could share good times. Let's do it again with the proper tunes. ;)

    ReplyDelete